Eagles releasing LB Zach Brown

JMG5

39 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

I don't care what the real reason is, I'm just going to believe this is 100% because he called out Cousins who then preceded to dominate the Eagles.

It's like they had to release him out of embarrassment. If you talk **** to Cousins and Cousins is the one who punches back and knocks you out...

Unless is in a big game or the playoff... lol

Edited by Eagles $5$
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

I guess the eagles don't like talent. Would explain their roster tbh.

Nahhh , just players who run their mouth and can't remotely back it up. I'm fine purging ourselves with any of the NFCE Rivals trash we've signed .

I'm gonna assume something was said to him about his antics via the Coaching Staff, FO and or Players and his eventual response got him the boot.

36 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nahhh , just players who run their mouth and can't remotely back it up. I'm fine purging ourselves with any of the NFCE Rivals trash we've signed .

I'm gonna assume something was said to him about his antics via the Coaching Staff, FO and or Players and his eventual response got him the boot.

Nice to see you recognize what your team is. 

15 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Nice to see you recognize what your team is. 

Who's panties did I ruffle? Closet Dallas fan? Giants? You can't be a Redskins fan talking smack! Curious?

Ravens? WTF? lol 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u