Eagles release LB Zach Brown

Jroc04

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Can we cut you for giving us Bulletin Board material? Or worse, trade you to the Colts’ forum. That place is FF Siberia.

Even Siberia wouldn't want him. It's not nice knowingly trying to spread any STD. Don't do that to the Colts Forum, they might not survive!!

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm intrigued about the roster spot being opened and not immediately filled. Fingers crossed for Ramsey.

Not to derail the thread, but Chris Mortensen mentioned we "call every week about Ramsey".

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/10/15/20915230/nfl-trade-rumors-jalen-ramsey-eagles-jaguars-cornerback-football-insider-deadline-espn-mortensen

32 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Howie should be calling every week. 

IF the Jags are not budging for even 5 first round picks as that story says...then move on. I'll take Chris Harris for considerably less. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Howie should be calling every week. 

IF the Jags are not budging for even 5 first round picks as that story says...then move on. I'll take Chris Harris for considerably less. 

Yeah call Khan's bluff, go get PP, Harris or both for the same package they are turning down. We suck at drafting anyways!!

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah call Khan's bluff, go get PP, Harris or both for the same package they are turning down. We suck at drafting anyways!!

I'd be beyond stoked if we somehow got both Harris and Peterson lol. I think we need to end up with one of them though. From what I hear, Harris does indeed rotate in and out of the slot to the outside. So it's not like we'd be acquiring some exclusive slot corner. Think I'm all out on Ramsey if it costs more than like a 1 and a 2.