MNF: Lions at Packers

Malfatron

who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2019 at 12:33 AM

5 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

You wish @Malfatron

Lions by 2 TDs

Lol talk about making wishes. Lions haven't beat anyone by even a TD this season, let alone two. It's certainly not going to start with Green Bay. These two always play each other tough. 

Edited by Nick_gb

Just now, Dwight_Schrute said:

We've played well the past few years in Lambeau, including last years 31-0 drubbing. I don't see any reason for that to change now.

Are we really referencing last year? This is an entirely different team. Aaron Rodgers is healthy and their Defense is creating turnovers and balling out. If we're going to reference last year then the Lions finished 6-10 last season. I don't see any reason for that to change now.

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Are we really referencing last year? This is an entirely different team. Aaron Rodgers is healthy and their Defense is creating turnovers and balling out. If we're going to reference last year then the Lions finished 6-10 last season. I don't see any reason for that to change now.

Green Bay finished 6-9-1, don't see any reason for that to change now. That argument isn't strong. Detroit has played strong all season too. It'll be a good game. I don't expect the Lions to win by 2 TDs, I was giving Malf a hard time. Do I expect us to compete? Yes I do. But it's the Lions. I've been disappointed my entire life whenever I get hope.

Just now, Dwight_Schrute said:

Green Bay finished 6-9-1, don't see any reason for that to change now. That argument isn't strong. Detroit has played strong all season too. It'll be a good game. I don't expect the Lions to win by 2 TDs, I was giving Malf a hard time. Do I expect us to compete? Yes I do. But it's the Lions. I've been disappointed my entire life whenever I get hope.

The argument isn't strong because it was a copy take of your argument. It wasn't a serious statement.