naptownskinsfan

Which game is the GOTW?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is the GOTW?

• #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington
    • #17 Arizona State @ #13 Utah
    • #16 Michigan @ #7 Penn State
    • Other (specify in thread)

I love the camera angle they seem to use at all the Hawaii games. I guess its just where the platform is for them. Its lower, giving a better angle of action and a closer, more seat like feel. Field of view is slightly smaller, but worth it, cause most games theyre zooming in after the ball is snapped anyway.

Edit to say: Hawaii QB McDonald has the best hair in the game. Blonde dreads on a surfer dude is unmatchable.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

8 hours ago, buno67 said:

nope, FS1 won the rights to the Wisky tOSU game, thats why ESPN cant go to it

That’s not how it works man. Yes FOX is doing the game but ESPN Gameday can do their pregame coverage wherever.  Same as LSU being on CBS. Gameday could have gone there also. 

29 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

That’s not how it works man. Yes FOX is doing the game but ESPN Gameday can do their pregame coverage wherever.  Same as LSU being on CBS. Gameday could have gone there also. 

FS1 is doing their whole pregame BigNoon kickoff show there. I remember listening to the Menace 2 Society podcast talk about this and how it was huge that FS1 got the pregame rights for this game or something like that. Pretty sure there Is a reason why they can’t go to it. 

it’s that or it’s ESPN giving a big FU to Fox for having the broadcasting rights and espn doesn’t want to help them in anyway

Edited by buno67