Succession - *spoiler warning from ET + Ty*

Ty21

Why tf aren’t any of you talking about this show lol

Awesome show with a somewhat bland premise. The season 2 finale was great, as was the one before 

Edited by Ty21
Cause only two people watch it
  • Like 1

Fantastic, FANTASTIC show. Dry, dark humor, and a pretty interesting look into the life of a billionaire family, their Media conglomerate and the politics behind running that sort of business.

Really good show - if you're into stuff like House of Cards, you'd like this a lot. Brian Cox, Kieran Culkin, Sarah Snook and Jeremy Strong headline a very strong cast, and the writing is some of the strongest I've seen for a show like this.

19 hours ago, Tyty said:

Awesome show with a somewhat bland premise. The season 2 finale was great, as was the one before

I'm watching the S2 finale again - it was a little predictable that Ken would do what he did, but it didn't make it any less of a gangster move. 

That whole scene on the yacht, where they're all sitting around the table and justifying who is going to take the fall? Gah, that was so awesome...

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm watching the S2 finale again - it was a little predictable that Ken would do what he did, but it didn't make it any less of a gangster move.

I didn’t think it was predictable cause I’m an idiot. I hoped it would happen but thought he was still neutered and under his dad’s thumb. It is interesting though cause this potentially kills that whole London ken murder incident potentially. 

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I didn’t think it was predictable cause I’m an idiot. I hoped it would happen but thought he was still neutered and under his dad’s thumb. It is interesting though cause this potentially kills that whole London ken murder incident potentially. 

I had a "will he/won't he" moment... but the minute Logan said "You're not a killer" when telling Ken why he was the choice? Right then, I knew Ken was going to go for it.

At the very end, you saw Logan smile a bit - almost like "hmm, the kid has that edge...he IS a killer..."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I watched that last press conference a couple times and the one where the senator was digging into them and ken torched him 

That was beautiful, he just went off on Senator Eavis - played the personal vendetta very well. After he was done, my wife and I went "DAMN..."

He torched Eavis, badly...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...