Corbett traded to Rams

NateDawg

Remember I told y’all I NEVER LIKED THE PICK

Yall wanna keep giving excuses. I call it like I see it. Dumb *** pick he had no position 

There was so much talent on the board and we wasted the 33rd pick 

wow man 

y’all wanna keep giving people excuses I call it like I see it dumb move that was never going to work 

• Like 2

Undisclosed pick b/c we're embarrassed that we got a bag of doritos for the first pick in the 2nd round. 

Braden Smith and James Daniels were far better interior OL prospects and both have turned out to be in the pros.

Darius Leonard, DJ Chark, Courtland Sutton, James Daniels, Harold Landry, Dallas Goedert, Donte Jackson, and so on. There were a lot of guys on the board a lot of us thought we should pick instead. 

Turns out in this case, a lot of us were right even though a lot of times we're wrong.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Yall wanna keep giving excuses. I call it like I see it. Dumb *** pick he had no position 

wow man 

y’all wanna keep giving people excuses I call it like I see it dumb move that was never going to work 

When they said they were going to start him out at LT/RT given his film, I knew we had a serious misevaluation on the guy.

Zo HighSmith thought he was a Center from the beginning b/c of his slow feet. Eliot Wolf thought he could play Tackle. Will be interesting to see where the Rams try him out.

It's another reminder lesson to myself; don't draft an OL even if they have nastiness and violent hands (as Corbett did) if they don't have good feet.

19 minutes ago, brownie man said:

wow man 

This was literally every other posters response to you re: Kizer fwiw.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Undisclosed pick b/c we're embarrassed that we got a bag of doritos for the first pick in the 2nd round. 

Braden Smith and James Daniels were far better interior OL prospects and both have turned out to be in the pros.

Darius Leonard, DJ Chark, Courtland Sutton, James Daniels, Harold Landry, Dallas Goedert, Donte Jackson, and so on. There were a lot of guys on the board a lot of us thought we should pick instead. 

Turns out in this case, a lot of us were right even though a lot of times we're wrong.

Yeah, If I were drafting for the Browns we would have walked out of the 2nd and 3rd round with Connor Williams (Starting LG - Dallas Cowboys), Harold Landry (Starting OLB - Tennessee Titans), and Mark Andrews (Starting TE - Baltimore Ravens). Granted, we would definitely miss Nick Chubb, but I would have went RB later.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

When they said they were going to start him out at LT/RT given his film, I knew we had a serious misevaluation on the guy.

Zo HighSmith thought he was a Center from the beginning b/c of his slow feet. Eliot Wolf thought he could play Tackle. Will be interesting to see where the Rams try him out.

It's another reminder lesson to myself; don't draft an OL even if they have nastiness and violent hands (as Corbett did) if they don't have good feet.

Elliot liked takitaki, who was over drafted, corvett, who was a huge miss.