Around the NFL - week 7

WizardHawk

34 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

That's way to much for him, or just about any player frankly....geezz…..two 1st's.

I have mixed feelings on it. I think if this was last year before all the drama he would be worth it. The #1 CB in the NFL on a rookie contract for a playoff caliber team is really attractive. You are getting a top 5 pick for 2x picks in the late 20's

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have mixed feelings on it. I think if this was last year before all the drama he would be worth it. The #1 CB in the NFL on a rookie contract for a playoff caliber team is really attractive. You are getting a top 5 pick for 2x picks in the late 20's

The way the Rams are playing right now they might not be late 20's though. Big gamble. From what I'm reading if Rams do end up resigning him over 50% of salary would be for 4 players. Not to mention the possibility of him be a locker room problem....possibly.

Edited by HDsportsfan

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

The way the Rams are playing right now they might not be late 20's though. Big gamble. From what I'm reading if Rams do end up resigning him over 50% of salary would be for 4 players.

Thats true, I just think the Rams are too talented and well coached to stay in this slump all season. I think in actual value, the Steelers with their 1 top 5 pick paid more for Minkah... and he is a far worse player.

35 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Maybe these trades jump start Dallas and they make a move for Jamal Adams and/or OJ Howard/Suh  .... 

lol, just let me dream, k?

Since my dream of Dallas acquiring Ramsey is dead now and him (along with Donald) will be terrorizing teams, I need a new one. 

I hope this trade jump starts Dallas to make a move for Patrick Peterson!

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

He doesn't do s*** on special teams and he is  our starting safety and he is a captain regardless. Still trying to figure out why he's on this roster and playing so much as a starter.

He is PFF's highest graded DB on our team. I hate Heath, and I think all of our corners have been worse. All of them. And I would throw a GTFO party for Heath right now. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He is PFF's highest graded DB on our team. I hate Heath, and I think all of our corners have been worse. All of them. And I would throw a GTFO party for Heath right now. 

I have no idea how PFF comes today ratings, and we have sucked overall on defense so there was much blame to go around, but he has never had upside and rarely does he actually have a good game. Still don't know why we can't get Ed Reed Jr on the field thought he is or should be healthy by now

• Like 1