Browns trade C Austin Corbett to Rams for 2021 Day 3 pick

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

For an elite LT who actually isn't currently injured at all?  We're taking nothing less than a 1st.  Not that I think we're actually going to trade him due to Bruce and Dan's idiocy. 

Hey man.

I remember being delusional thinking we could get a 1st for Joe Thomas. We’ve all been there.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Hey man.

I remember being delusional thinking we could get a 1st for Joe Thomas. We’ve all been there.

I guess it comes down to how much your FO values Baker not developing bad habits that stick long-term because he’s seeing ghosts, and generally playing like crap?  I’m guessing that’s probably worth a mid-first to them. 

Edited by HTTRDynasty

21 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I guess it comes down to how much your FO values Baker not developing bad habits that stick long-term because he’s seeing ghosts, and generally playing like crap?  I’m guessing that’s probably worth a mid-first to them. 

I don’t think he can fix Freddie Kitchens.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hasn't Blythe been getting abused this season? I know he was playing amazing last year but I recall hearing he's crashed back down to earth.

I could be wrong, haven't caught more than one or two Rams games this year.

He's the definition of solid - definitely not outstanding, but if he's not having to pick up slack for one of the guys to either side of him he's very capable of holding his own and he's damn good once he gets to the second level (and Kromer/McVay love pulling our guards from jump - which has been something to our detriment this season because Allen has struggled to make those reach blocks) and Havenstein has been spotty, which is one of the culprit reasons why Blythe hasn't looked as strong as he's been asked to carry extra water for Havenstein's struggles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGame316 said:

Sashi got them a stockpile, and they are either trading them away, drafting busts, or trading bust picks away for trash

The return on investment of all those picks looks terrible right now

Corbett is the only definite bad pick from that draft, and Chad Thomas isn't looking very good either. The rest have either proven to be good or the jury is still out on. So I really don't know where you're coming from.

13 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Who knows....he made Gruden look a lot better.

With how Baker has been in general, I’d almost rather just punt this season away and hit reset next year. It’s  obvious his issues are deeper than the offensive line. Freddie Kitchens is doing him no favors either.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

With how Baker has been in general, I’d almost rather just punt this season away and hit reset next year. It’s  obvious his issues are deeper than the offensive line. Freddie Kitchens is doing him no favors either.

Screw that. The goal is the same now as it was before the season, win the division. There is a decent chance that by the next time the Browns play they will control their own destiny. Weeks 8-13 will likely determine who wins the division. It won't be weeks 1-6 and probably won't be weeks 14-17. Baker hasn't been terrible. There isn't anything in particular that he has to fix to be successful. He was ready when he first came in against the Jets last year and he is still ready. We just have to be better as a team including but not limited to Baker. The offensive line isn't good at pass blocking at all but you can scheme around that, it happened last year. It can happen again. 9-7 probably wins the division. 8-8 might. Even if we fail, to give up would be the worst possible thing to happen. It better not happen.

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Rams send a 5th rounder to Cleveland for a  guy nobody's ever heard of.

Ravens send a 5th rounder to the Rams + a backup ILB for Marcus Peters.

you have peters for 10 games, they have corbett for 42 games. 

• Like 2