Trent Williams anyone???

buno67

Wait .. who is the source of all this? 

It could be much to do about nothing with Washington trying to create a competitive trade market for Trent Williams.

Dorsey doesn't seem like the type to trade a 1st round pick for a 31+ guy who needs a contract, and I know DePodesta and the analytics side of the operation would be against this move.

I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like 1

Hard pass here. This team is not a LT from the top. People don't like to hear it, but our window is just opening, not closing. A 31 year old LT that I'd injury prone, hasnt practiced all year and wants a raise that will cost us legit assets Is s desperate and bad move. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Wait .. who is the source of all this? 

It could be much to do about nothing with Washington trying to create a competitive trade market for Trent Williams.

Dorsey doesn't seem like the type to trade a 1st round pick for a 31+ guy who needs a contract, and I know DePodesta and the analytics side of the operation would be against this move.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Steve Doerschuk. Hes been around a long time, reputable, also knew about OBJ before everyone else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

greg robinson has been ok the last few weeks, Williams helps us, but doesnt solve our key problems, which is RG and RT 

Robinson is a key problem. Baker doesnt trust him at all and he has good reasons too. RG and RT looks even worst when Baker has to roll to the right because of the pressure or because he just assumed Robinson will blow the block and now puts the guys on the right in bad positions. Get Williams and it makes Baker feel comfortable in the pocket again and doesnt escapeand run into the defenders on the right side. LT and RT are by far bigger issues than RG