Trent Williams anyone???

buno67

I don't think a deal gets done. Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are incompetent and stubborn and won't trade Williams unless they get an offer that's simply too good to pass up. And I'm not willing to give up a 1st+ for Wlliams. I'd be willing to give up a 2nd plus maybe a mid round pick or two, but that'd be about it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mind Character said:

It's crazy that one tweet from a guy saying "Hearing a guy will be on a team soon" spreads to every media outlet around the world in a few minutes and becomes a certainty in people's mind.

He did call the ObJ deal a couple days early 

We spent two 5th round picks on Wyatt Teller at some point he's got to see the field on the right-side when Chris Hubbard and Eric Kush struggling.

Our OLine compared to OLine play in the league has been average. Not catastrophic, bad at times, but honestly mostly solid. 

To give up Njoku (a sometimes Baker security blanket), Higgins (an often Baker security blanket), a 1st, and 3rd round pick for a 2 years of a  LT that may not even pass a physical would be a true "Panic" move.

There'd be more value to have a 22nd overall pick and trade down a few times and then completely out of the 1st round get tons of 2nds, 3rds, 4ths and maybe a future 1st and take 5-6 swings at OL, TE, and WR. 

50% hit rate means we could get 3 players that would likely be around for more than 2 years.

It feels like we need to throw all our eggs in this year's basket in a panic, but we have to really build this thing for the future and build out our draft capital as we don't know what becomes of players like Greedy and Denzel or some of these young players.

• Like 1