Saints CB PJ Williams suspended two weeks

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, JMG5 said:

I ain't even mad. I've been wanting PRob to get some meaningful snaps.

He kinda sucks when he's a Saint. That's why PJ is playing over him in the first place. We signed PRob to be the starter and he hasn't earned the job.

I don't trust PRob at all.

Edited by Dome

13 hours ago, The LBC said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this really addition by subtraction - especially if it gives an opportunity for whoever is behind Williams on the depth chart to make a case for a spot ahead of him instead?

Six one way, half a dozen the other.

It'll give PRob another chance. He just can't seem to put it together as a Saints though. Also gives the rookie S who's name escaping me a chance. They should be fine for 2 weeks. Arizona might challenge that slot CB a little, but the Bears haven't been a passing powerhouse. 

54 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

Six one way, half a dozen the other.

It'll give PRob another chance. He just can't seem to put it together as a Saints though. Also gives the rookie S who's name escaping me a chance. They should be fine for 2 weeks. Arizona might challenge that slot CB a little, but the Bears haven't been a passing powerhouse. 

Chauncey Gardner Johnson... he’s already playing ahead of PRob. 

He’s got about 60 more snaps on defense and 20 or so more ST snaps than the vet.

Moving forward, the two of them will probably split snaps based on what matchups they like better. Neither has proven they deserve the job outright. 

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

Chauncey Gardner Johnson... he’s already playing ahead of PRob. 

He’s got about 60 more snaps on defense and 20 or so more ST snaps than the vet.

Moving forward, the two of them will probably split snaps based on what matchups they like better. Neither has proven they deserve the job outright. 

Yup, that's the guy. Thanks @Dome

• Like 1