Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams

Scalamania

Just now, thebestever6 said:

They have one of the oldest rosters in the league idc what the gms say right now. You don't get rid of your firsts if your philly. 

That's fine.

But the likelihood of taking anyone with their picks that are on the same planet talent wise is also slim.

• Like 1

Just now, Starless said:

It doesn't fix the OL, which is quite clearly the biggest issue the team has at the moment.

Eh. The OL is a problem. But we made a move there (Corbett). And prior to the 49ers game, our O was still scoring points, even in losses. That game is an aberration imo.

Just now, Scalamania said:

The Jags also said they wouldn't trade Ramsey, so. 

Unless they get an offer they couldn't refuse.

2 1sts and another mid rd pick for a corner that is about to command 18-20M per?

Id say that's right about there...

• Like 2

Just now, .Buzz said:

That's fine.

But the likelihood of taking anyone with their picks that are on the same planet talent wise is also slim.

So you're gonna get rid of two chances to get talent on your roster with a guy who potentially wont re sign with you? 

Just bc you're right doesn't mean I'm wrong lol.

• Like 1

Something for Rams fans to be aware of:

He is no longer on talking terms with his dad who coaches him up until a couple years ago. His agent is in his head and he has a lot going on behind the scenes.

I would wish him luck but it's hard to have a good view of him right now based on social media and his attitude for me right now.