Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams

Scalamania

55 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He fit the same scheme implemented when we had a #1 defense just fine

It's what I heard  on sports talk radio haha don't shoot the messenger.  I heard he didn't prefer his scheme fit with Jacksonville, Baldinger showed lazy plays on film, he and Coughlin can't get along, he got rid of a relationship of a long time family member who was a coach, he used to slide into opposing players girlfriends dms to get in their head. 

What came first chicken or the egg?

I have a curious brain and like to put a puzzle together and figure out a conclusion.  

What I gather is he has a controlling narcissistic type personality not saying he will not have success Talib is similar and has had a successful career after he got humbled in New England. 

It's something to monitor in a team sport because this is the highest Jaylen Ramsey's value will ever be.

Edited by thebestever6

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Am i the only one that feels like Ramsey is overrated?

No I feel a little of that but you have to be way more specific. I don't think his talent is overrated. 

I feel like he's not mature as a person or a player yet and is 24. Some guys get there and some guys don't he could pull a prime time, or revis the rest of his career, or a Champ Bailey, Talib(when he got to new England. )

Half of that list is worth the value of two firsts and a 4th to a franchise the other half was an awesome brand but may have not been worth that capital to franchises without the Lombardi trophy. 

11 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Thank you sir.

@Soggust  @SBLIII

Might be where SBLIII got them, but PFR has coverage stats now on its advanced defense pages. Here's Ramsey's: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RamsJa00.htm#all_detailed_defense

Here's advanced defensive stats for all players this year: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2019/defense_advanced.htm

5 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Win a play off game before you walk around like if you knocked out prime Ali 

Did you just compare the Rams to Ali? Don't you have to be an actual Champion before making that  kind of comparison?

More like a Michael Spinks apparently?

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Did you just compare the Rams to Ali? Don't you have to be an actual Champion before making that  kind of comparison?

Spinks was a champion and gold medal olympian to boot. 

He lost once in his career - to Tyson. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Win a play off game before you walk around like if you knocked out prime Ali 

The Rams are not Ali... Get that nonsense outta here.

Rams might be Ricardo Spain, walked into a fight with Mike Tyson and got womped...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Soggust said:
1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Spinks was a champion and gold medal olympian to boot. 

He lost once in his career - to Tyson. 

You're right, he's to good as well. 

Peter McNeeley?

Edited by Nabbs4u

49 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The Rams are not Ali... Get that nonsense outta here.

Rams might be Ricardo Spain, walked into a fight with Mike Tyson and got womped...

I never compared them. How did you get that from reading it lol? Oh hell no we’re not Ali not even close.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You're right, he's to good as well. 

Peter McNeeley?

McNeeley is more like the Bengals. 

Rams might be a poor mans Ken Norton

"Ken Norton. Former heavyweight Ken Norton of California was actually named a world champion even though he never won a title fight. ..."

7 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I never compared them. How did you get that from reading it lol? Oh hell no we’re not Ali not even close.

I interpreted it the same way? As if SF beating you last Sunday made them to cocky in your opinion?

Apologies,  glad that's cleared up!🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u