Jalen Ramsey to Rams!

RamPackFan

3 hours ago, Flounch said:

So here we go again, it seems like i'm the only one here to hate this move...

What's the point to trade all these pick for Ramsey if we don't have any chance to go to the PO ? 

Our defense is not the biggest issue right now. Offense is and  i don't think the C from the Browns is enough to fix that issue. 

But once again, we will pay Ramsey a big chunk of money and his performance will fall down. Of all big contract we have offer, only Donald play at the level of his contract. 

Having Ramsey is nice but it won't change anything in offense. I would have prefered rebuilding the depht with the draft instead of using these pick for one player.

You dont like pretty much every move the Rams have made. My Saints friend who hate the Rams love alot of the moves they make more than you who suppose to be a Rams fan. Not saying you have to love every move but I just cant recall any move you love.

I think the defense is more of a concern that the offense. Again Shannon Sharpe was the only person to point this out but the Rams are still ranked 10th in scoring. Before the Niners game they were ranked 6th in scoring averaging 29ppg. With the way people are talking about the Rams offense you would think they were at the bottom in scoring. The thing is, you cant score 40pts at home to the Bucs and lose. Like I can live with losing to the Niners because the offense had a stinker. Its no different than scoring 6pts at Chicago last season or scoring 10pts at home against the Seahawks in 2017 or scoring 7pts at Minnesota in 2017. Its no different that scoring 14pts in the playofffs against the Falcons in 2017 or 3pts in the Superbowl against the Patriots. The Rams will still find a way to still be around 30ppg like they have done in 2017, 2018, before the Niners game so far this season. So if all people can say is the offense is the biggest issue and the Rams are still top 10 in scoring and top 12 in total offense then Ill take that adding an elite player on defense to help the offense get more opportunities instead of having to chase points like they were doing against the Bucs, Seahawks, and try to hold off the Panthers in week 1 because in the 2nd half the Panthers were scoring alot. Plus I cant speak for nobody but myself when I say I believe in McVay to get this offense finding its footing. We have been spoiled being a top 2 offense but you know how many teams would kill to still be a top 10 offense? The Rams defensively wise is at the bottom. So if the defense can at least be average to go along with a still top 10 offense the Rams will be in great shape because again I believe in McVay, I believe in Wade. You cant be scared to make moves like this. As the saying goes, "go hard or go home". The Rams are doing things their way thats different from the league. People say its not going to work. So the Rams are building their team in a different way and so far the results are great. But hey if your mindset is Rams season is done then your expectation is the Rams gave up a high draft pick then I dont know what to tell you. My expectation is still the Rams at least going to be at least (10-6) because as I said before, talk to me after the Steelers game where the Rams could be (6-3) and then we can talk. The sky isnt falling, its not doom and gloom. Getting Ramsey helps the Rams and we will see it moving forward. 

• Like 2

Does anyone remember back in 2016 when the Rams traded up to 1st overall and Jalen Ramsey jokingly said he didnt think the Rams loved him that much to trade up to 1st overall and draft him? Obviously he knew as well as everyone the Rams didnt give up what they did to move up to 1st overall to draft a cornerback. 

Just think about this, the Rams in total traded away four 1sts, two 2nds, two thirds, and one 4th to have Goff and Ramsey on their roster. But its worth it knowing the Rams have been one of the best teams in the NFL over the past two seasons and I think they are still a really good football team and if they somehow make the playoffs they will certainly be a dangerous team. Right now I think Niners, Packers, Saints, and Cowboys are division winners then the Seahawks and Panthers hold the last two wildcard spots. Seahawks and Panthers are one game up on the Rams with the Seahawks still having to play the Rams in LA later on in the season and the Rams hold the tiebreaker over the Panthers. I dont trust the Vikings, Bears, Lions, or Eagles in terms of legit threats when it comes to the hunt in the NFC. So the Rams are in great shape to grab one of those wild card spots. I dont mind them going on the road because its been highlighted the Rams are the best road team in the NFL since 2017 when McVay took over. We arent going to be scared to go to Dallas or San Fran. We arent going to be afraid to go back to New Orleans. Green Bay is the only place I caution just because of the potential weather and of course that bad man ARod. 

I don’t see any way this doesn’t work out for the Rams. Even if they can’t come to an agreement and he only plays out his contract, it’s likely a bigger impact then the late firsts would have been. I’d fully expect an extension to be a priority though because Ramsey is just hitting his prime. 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, RamRod said:

How's everyone feel about this trade now? A team that looks this bad doesn't need to be trading multiple 1's away.

We're so screwed for years to come...that and we're stuck with a very average QB who can't perform without a line....and we have no line. 

20 minutes ago, RamRod said:

How's everyone feel about this trade now? A team that looks this bad doesn't need to be trading multiple 1's away.

We are 6-5... Chill out. Getting blasted doesn't count for anymore Ls. If we didn't trade for Ramsey, corner would be either a major need or a weakpoint next year. 

On 16/10/2019 at 8:46 PM, Flounch said:

So here we go again, it seems like i'm the only one here to hate this move...

What's the point to trade all these pick for Ramsey if we don't have any chance to go to the PO ? 

Our defense is not the biggest issue right now. Offense is and  i don't think the C from the Browns is enough to fix that issue. 

But once again, we will pay Ramsey a big chunk of money and his performance will fall down. Of all big contract we have offer, only Donald play at the level of his contract. 

Having Ramsey is nice but it won't change anything in offense. I would have prefered rebuilding the depht with the draft instead of using these pick for one player.

17 hours ago, RamRod said:

What did i say 1 month ago ? Now you are all crying about this trade...