The Rams Watch: Move On Up

.Buzz

44 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

True and alot can happen. I still expect them to make the playoffs but hoping they dont

They could, but it's going to be a big uphill climb based on the other two teams and the NFC as a whole.

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

True and alot can happen. I still expect them to make the playoffs but hoping they dont

its gonna be a rough trip for them with how goff is playing with their OLINE and how gurleys playing/health. 

https://www.12up.com/posts/jared-goff-can-t-stop-turning-the-ball-over-and-rams-fans-should-be-worried-01dq5b82bd74

@.Buzz when i say Goff was playing bad i mean 26 turnovers in his last 12 games isnt good.  hell look at last weeks performance statwise by the 49ers. he went under 100 yards passing for the entire gameo.O

cross six games this campaign, Goff is completing just 62% of his passes (153-of-246), while throwing for seven touchdowns and seven interceptions. Those numbers equate to a pedestrian passer rating of 80.8 and a QBR of 37.2, which ranks 27th in the NFL.

well the 62% isnt bortles bad that td to int ratio is bad. 

37 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The Falcons defense couldnt stop anyone. If the Rams are ever going to figure this out its this week and even if they dont they have the Bengals the next week

They'll win both, if not the biggest next 3.

Doesn't change my thoughts overall.

13 hours ago, .Buzz said:

They're going to be late teens/early 20's regardless. But if SF and SEA can continue to do their thing it's going to be hard to get in the playoffs.

Frankly...by the time you're into the 20s, most years, it feels like things tend to shuffle out more into "team preferences" than any major quality advantage back to the 32nd pick or whatever.  It's true of any pick, but especially true of late 1st rounders from 15 or 20 on...your scouting staff is probably going to make a bigger difference than a handful of draft slots up or down.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea any help is appreciated. Kind of hoping Seattle wins tomorrow and the Vikings do tonight 

That Rams team isn't that good regardless. Goff has looked eh and the OL is straight garbage.

They obviously have a shot but the NFC is so good.

From someone on the Rams on Ramsey

"It's a lot different than him being in Jacksonville, where he's able to do whatever he wants. Over here, he has to pretty much do what he's told. He has to listen to [Eric] Weddle. It's different. It's a great experience. I wish we had more balls thrown at us, but it's hard when you're double-teamed."

Such BS, if he could do what he wanted he'd still be here