The Cleveland Cavaliers Thread

AkronsWitness

Figured I would start one since the preseason is over and regular season beings next week.

After watching a few games it is really hard to tell what this teams identity going to be but some of the pieces look promising. Darius Garland is going to be good. Really really good. He reminds me so much of Kyrie with the way he plays and the smoothness to his game when maneuvering. Sexton looks the same as he did last year----still sort of a raw prospect. Will be interesting to see how he progresses as the season goes along.

Kevin Porter Jr. looks super talented but seems to move almost in slow motion with his dribble moves and passing. Hes going to have to speed up his pace of play at some point.

Defense is obviously going to be the biggest issue with this team and their only real chance at stacking up wins is by out shooting their opponents in high scoring games. Dont really know how to fix it but not having a single defensive presence on the perimeter is going to get old...fast.

Should be a nice rebuilding year and have to get one more good draft haul next year.  

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

Image result for cavs young core

I'll get this one going. I think this team is going to be fun to watch.  Reminds me of the Darius Miles, Dajuan Wagner, Ricky Davis days.  Sloppy as all hell, but definitely entertaining.  Low expectations to start the season. Let the young guns do their thing and lets see what we got.  Honestly the Cavs have been an afterthought for me the last few months.  The other day I was trying to think of who the coach was this year and I had no idea. I had to look it up on the internet.

Edited by Horseunit
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

Image result for cavs young core

I'll get this one going. I think this team is going to be fun to watch.  Reminds me of the Darius Miles, Dajuan Wagner, Ricky Davis days.  Sloppy as all hell, but definitely entertaining.  Low expectations to start the season. Let the young guns do their thing and lets see what we got.  Honestly the Cavs have been an afterthought for me the last few months.  The other day I was trying to think of who the coach was this year and I had no idea I had to look it up on the internet.

Meh, I always enjoy basketball because it gives me something to look forward to in the winter months with nothing else going on. Even when the Cavs are bad or rebuilding I still make time to watch them just because its at least entertaining. Im really looking forward to see how the young guys progress.

It would be nice if one of them came out and had a Kyle Kuzma or Donovan Mitchell level rookie year and catch lightning in a bottle with one of them

Let’s support both. The yahoo losers in nba crap land think we don’t post when things are down. Fuzzy ball dbags need to realize we support our **** come hell or high water. 
Anywho we got our butts beat by Boston. Alliteration giggity. Hopefully THIS year we can get the #1 pick despite the freaking stupid new crappy lottery system. Theys a good center coming out. 
Cedi worries me, Garland is the bomb, Sexton will come into his own, Love will be dealt, Kevin Porter Jr will make us happy and then not so much, but hey give me that center. 

• Like 3