Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Seems like wishful thinking om your part, but it does make sense. Will probably come down to how much he loves football. Like you said, no future as a pro, but he's been playing football is whole life and this will be his last year to play football. Will have to weigh love for the game with injury risk. Hopefully he doesn't come back and protects himself, lets us try out our young guns, but I don't know...

If he wants to play, let him grad transfer to a C-USA or MAC school. It would never happen because Hornibrook is PC's guy but I'd give him that ultimatum. Either medically retire with a degree from UW or graduate from UW and transfer to a lesser football program. Either way, I feel like his time here is done.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Kid is a monster, would target him intensely if I were y'all. Played with absolutely no talent around him this year and still carried them to the most wins in program history. 

Well they said UW-W would get some of the UW players that didn't make it for whatever reason. Maybe Leipold can send one back this time.

On 12/29/2018 at 4:26 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hopefully David Edwards returns. Feel like his draft stock can only get worse if he suffers a serious injury, but if he plays up to his potential he could be a round 1 guy again.

I'm hoping Biadasz returns. We have nothing on the interior to replace him. 

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Apparently he was getting late 1st or 2nd round consideration, so honestly it's silly for him to return.

People were talking about him for GB's 2nd 1st round pick. Idk what he's doing coming back.