Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s going to irritate me if Penn State gets a rose bowl bid over you guys. They only made it competitive against us because of 3 fluky ars turnovers.

Once you guys get up 21, you should pull Fields and rest that knee. We'll score 1-2 late to make it feel like it was a close game and everyone is happy with the result.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I love that you guys love your rah-rah coach who  is pretty much a culture only type and loses badly in the X's and O's department whenever facing good teams.

He beat you last year. He beat Penn State this year. What football were you watching?

11 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

He beat you last year. He beat Penn State this year. What football were you watching?

Wisconsin of last year was in no way shape or form a good football team. Penn State is the biggest win since he's got there and we're not really sure how good they actually are.

Best coach you've had in awhile. There's definitely a draw to a personality like his for college kids, but I don't see anything special from a football standpoint from him. He's a program builder, but I don't think he'll ever take a college team to the playoffs.