Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Michigan is trash this year but it feels good running this team out of the building 2 years in a row despite all the shiny recruits they get. 

We still know nothing about this team, can only discern so much from bullying crap teams. Next week on the road vs an at least decent NW team should give us a much better idea of this team and whether or not we could actually take down OSU.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That third and 3 run with out backup OL ended up with every single non-QB beyond the first down by the time the play was over. In case you were wondering whether our OL will be getting its mojo back in the next few years.

See my post in the GD thread

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That third and 3 run with out backup OL ended up with every single non-QB beyond the first down by the time the play was over. In case you were wondering whether our OL will be getting its mojo back in the next few years.

50 att for 343 yards!!!!!!!

That is just beautiful.  

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yep Nelson got burn. 

Brown was ridiculous as usual, but Nelson didn't look like he was out of place at all. Tippmann also looked good.

Oh and seriously guys go watch Rucci's film. It's hilarious.

I record every Badgers game. I'll be watching this again tomorrow night after NFL is over.