Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

9 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We're so loaded at LB, I care more about the Minnesota ownage and double digit 4*s in this cycle than the commit itself. And he's really good.

lol Ratzlaff is a .8667 composite and our 16th best commit. That's how stupid this class is for us. Obviously not Bama, LSU, Ohio State and all those helmet schools but, for us, it's stupid.

A lot of smoke going around that Garrett Rand and Isaiahh Loudermilk are going to be back in 2021, taking advantage of the seniors not counting against the 85 scholarships exception. That would make sense with Mike Jarvis being the only true DL in this upcoming class. Really hoping Davis and Pryor take advantage of that as well. In fact, I wonder how many of our seniors are going to do it? Not a ton of NFL talent there but definitely guys that matter for us. 

Edited by beekay414

Full list of seniors btw (not sure if walk-ons count or not but I'm gonna list them anyways)

QB Jack Coan
RB Garrett Groshek 
FB Mason Stokke
WR Danny Davis, Kendric Pryor, Jack Dunn, Adam Krumholz
TE Gabe Lloyd
OL Jon Dietzen, Cole Van Lanen
DL Isaiahh Loudermilk, Garrett Rand
ILB Mike Maskalunas
OLB Noah Burks
CB Caesar Williams, Kobe Knaak
SAF Eric Burrell, Madison Cone, Collin Wilder
LS Adam Bay, Josh Bernhagen

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

taking advantage of the seniors not counting against the 85 scholarships exception. 

Has this been said? The only thing I heard was that this year does not count as a year of eligibility for anyone. I've been waiting for the NCAA to say something about next year's 85 limit, but I have not seen anything.