Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

Will be a fun game. Just looks like a game that Iowa wins but you got to think Wisconsin will come out for blood. 

Depends on whether or not we think we can coast like we did the first three games. Being 100% here, the coaches didn't have us ready to compete and it showed. We thought we could coast on talent and that simply is hilarious. We'll see if we got our wake up call or not. It's a new season now. We still hold our cards to a B1G title but I wouldn't bet on it.

28 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

No chatter bout the game tomorrow? Y’all feeling excited for this one? 

Much more nervous than excited... This season can go from disappointing to disaster real quick. Hoping to see our guys come out with a fire lit under them and just dominate Iowa from start to finish, prove that the BYU game was FAR from the real 2018 Badgers... Can't say I expect that though, I mean we saw Iowa nearly upset natty hopeful Penn St a few years ago and curb stomp natty hopeful OSU last year. Just a pesky team. 

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Much more nervous than excited... This season can go from disappointing to disaster real quick. Hoping to see our guys come out with a fire lit under them and just dominate Iowa from start to finish, prove that the BYU game was FAR from the real 2018 Badgers... Can't say I expect that though, I mean we saw Iowa nearly upset natty hopeful Penn St a few years ago and curb stomp natty hopeful OSU last year. Just a pesky team. 

Iowa in a night game at Kinnick is the last thing you want for a team that needs a bounce back win. Ferentz is gonna want this one too after last season when Wisconsin held us to 66 rushing yards, which was by far the lowest total of any game of Ferentzs career.