Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Cannot believe we actually lost this one... all around failure by the team and coaching staff. CFP hopes not dead, but is this team really running the table? Beating OSU in the CC!? Not sure how/why we look so much worse, you can't tell me it's just from losing 3 members of the secondary.

Our OL got beat up the entire game. On that 3rd down our supposed 1st round pick RT got pancaked. 

Our 2 stud ILB were idiots the entire game. Constantly taking themselves out of plays.

Our WR group didn't get open much at all the entire game. Hornibrook had to take check down after check down because they couldn't separate.

Our DL got pushed around the whole game - you could maybe give them a pass since they're so thin.

Our QB made an absolutely idiotic mistake that ended up costing us 7 points in a 3 point game.

We collectively played like crap.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

We threw the ball every play save what 1? We just flat out sucked. We had to try a FG because our skills couldn't get open and the OL was absolutely pitiful.

We dumped it off 5 yards at a time. Glorified handoffs. 

I get it tho. Coaches are never to blame with you. 

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Our OL got beat up the entire game. On that 3rd down our supposed 1st round pick RT got pancaked. 

Our 2 stud ILB were idiots the entire game. Constantly taking themselves out of plays.

Our WR group didn't get open much at all the entire game.

Our DL got pushed around the whole game - you could maybe give them a pass since they're so thin.

Our QB made an absolutely idiotic mistake that ended up costing us 7 points in a 3 point game.

How do we know our WRs didnt get open? We didn't see anything that stretched the field. 

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Our WR group didn't get open much at all the entire game.

I know, but why? Why are they playing like this? Not exactly the first time of the season either. I guess you pin it on coaching. We know the talent is there, we saw it last year.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I wasn't aware Chryst called a 10 man protection and sending GG into the flat.

It was my assumption there were 4 other guys running routes and failing to beat middling MWC DBs.

Were you actually watching Hornibrook? He was 1 read and underneath. 

But yeah, flawless coaching. 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I know, but why? Why are they playing like this? Not exactly the first time of the season either. I guess you pin it on coaching. We know the talent is there, we saw it last year.

I have no idea. It's not coaching that had "the best OL in America" get constantly beat the **** up in one on one matchups. That's just pride.

• Like 1