Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

Everyone has a loss in the West except Nebraska. We beat them, we’re sitting REAL pretty for Indy. 

We are indeed. Not just Indy, but the CFP too.... If we win in Indy, we're probably in the playoffs as long as we had beaten Michigan in the regular season (we can afford a  loss but it can't be to Michigan). 12-1, B1G champs, wins over Michigan and the B1G east champ (OSU/PSU/Michigan, they'll be top 5 at least)? That'll get us in even if the 1 loss is to Illinois! 13-0 and we have a good shot at the 2 seed. Otherwise we will have the privilege of being Bama's sacrificial lamb.

Feels a bit ridiculous talking about the CFP when we just nearly lost to NW at home, but we've seen flashes on both sides that make me confident we can compete with anyone in the B1G. We obviously are gonna have to figure out a lot of things between now and the Michigan game though, luckily there is time. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Actually think Purdue is the trap game now that we managed to get by NW. Not sure what to think of Nebraska tbh. 

You should think that they're bad at football, that's what you should think. I mean, Lee ain't great but he could do alright if our o-line wasn't playing like heaps of dog ish.

Please be gentle.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

You should think that they're bad at football, that's what you should think. I mean, Lee ain't great but he could do alright if our o-line wasn't playing like heaps of dog ish.

Please be gentle.

Good news for Nebraska? Melvin Gordon is no longer in Madison. Bad news? Jonathan Taylor is.