Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Add him to the list of like 20 great Wisconsin HBs over the last 20 years haha.

You'll follow him probably starting next year but he's a legit round 1/2 dude. Wisconsin has a ton of productive RBs in CFB because our OL is usually great, but he's the best pure RB we've had this century except Melvin Gordon.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You'll follow him probably starting next year but he's a legit round 1/2 dude. Wisconsin has a ton of productive RBs in CFB because our OL is usually great, but he's the best pure RB we've had this century except Melvin Gordon.

I'm joking with y'all because it seems like you have a dominant HB every year. I'm jealous.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Roast me if you will but he’s a better pure runner than Gordon. Gordon was special outside but JT23 is special in the hole. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Roast me if you will but he’s a better pure runner than Gordon. Gordon was special outside but JT23 is special in the hole. 

The only reason I have Gordon above him is that Taylor has fumbled a few times and PC doesn't trust him out of the backfield or in pass protection yet.

He's unreal as a runner.

Unrelated, but I was looking through mock drafts and had to double take when I say Clayton Thorson as #15 overall.... WHAT!? 22 year old, average at best 2016, much of the same in 2017... never heard him on draft radars before. Would you really believe we played a 1st round QB last week? Give me a break. These scouts puzzle me sometimes, but hey they obviously were right about Seimian, if you'd tell me a few years ago he would be a starting QB I would have spit my drink out.

13 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The only reason I have Gordon above him is that Taylor has fumbled a few times and PC doesn't trust him out of the backfield or in pass protection yet.

He's unreal as a runner.

As a pure runner, he’s the best I’ve ever seen in Madison.