Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I would say MGIII was easily the better talent, but as a runner? Yeah I can get on board with Taylor. I mean a true freshman with the vision and patience he possesses is pretty scary. He hasn't hit his physical peak yet and should be an absolute menace by 2019.

He makes me go Damn at least once a game with his ability to let things develop and see the whole.  His blend of everything is really special.  We have a couple of true freshman that have really balled out this year and I love it.

On 10/8/2017 at 6:43 AM, Pugger said:

I hope PC and company can eventually recruit a legit QB and decent WRs to go along with this fabulous running game we have.  If we could do that we'd be practically unstoppable.

Speaking of QB, Graham Mertz (NR, 2019, Kansas) just committed. 

The film is pretty good and analysis thought he was gonna blow up this summer.

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Speaking of QB, Graham Mertz (NR, 2019, Kansas) just committed. 

The film is pretty good and analysis thought he was gonna blow up this summer.

Would have probably ended up a 4* if he didn't commit so soon, but now he'll go without much coverage.

Seems to show everything on film, arm strength, some mobility, size, knowledge of when to thread the needle or show touch, good throwing motion. I like him a lot better than the guy we're taking in the 18 class.