Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

21 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

How many times is it gonna take to realize he’s not a deep ball guy? He’s a short and medium route thrower. Expecting him to be anything more is your fault. NW knows it...it’s on PC to stop being stubborn and make adjustments. 

I know he isn't a deep ball thrower but you have to take shots.  He just underthrew Chepus again on the completion but it opens the D.  Can't take them out of the O

Edited by SplashDive

9 minutes ago, SplashDive said:

I know he isn't a deep ball thrower but you have to take shots.  He just underthrew Chepus again on the completion but it opens the D.  Can't take them out of the O

I know. I’m saying the expectations on his deep balls need to be more realistic. 

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I know. I’m saying the expectations on his deep balls need to be more realistic. 

He just has to let it fly earlier.  He needs to make up for his lack of arm strength by getting it out earlier.  Instead of trying to throw it 50 yards throw it earlier and only throw 40 ya know.