Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I have only been slightly more impressed by Edwards. Neither senior has been better than they were as juniors.

Agreed, though I was specifically talking about tonight with Dixon. He’s been two steps late on almost everything and couldn’t even take advantage when he was handed a gift.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Will be drunk and carefree for the rest of the Badger games this year. Coach and QB are pathetic this year.

Don't forget the OL. Our RBs break so many tackles.

Embarrassing to see us get blown out. Worst beatdown since OSU in the CC in Gary's last year.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

I loathe Paul Chryst this year. He is the most predictable ******* play caller in the world.

I loathe Alex Hornibrook this year. He can't throw any ball that isn't a layup, and he misses a lot of layups as well. 

Every single time we throw on 3rd and 3 on the opponent's 45, God kills a kitten.

Every single time Jonathan Taylor gets pulled off the field on 2nd and 6, God kills a puppy.

There was a time when we used to run on 3rd and 3. I have no idea where that has gone. It is absolutely insane that we refuse to do that. I get that Chryst is a QB guy, and that he feels confident in his upper classmen guy, but refusing to run is just moronic. 

Well let's just hope we can beat Minnesota, make it to a crappy bowl, and then PRAY that Mertz is actually good and not just another overhyped QB for us. Also have to hope Leonhard wasn't a fluke last year riding the scheme and culture instilled by Arranda, and is actually a good DC, because we need excellent coaches to overcome the talent gap we will always have as long we refuse to recruit with the big boys. Also hope PC takes a long look at his playcalling, he was masterful during that 2011 season, I have no idea how he slowly turned into this run-run-pass 1 dimensional play caller, but I can only assume he has no choice because Horni and OL have been that incompetent.

• 2 weeks later...