Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yeah DJ Gillins, AK, Taiwan Deal, Rob Wheelwright and Krenwick Sanders took us so far. 

Lol, the best GA guys were just the usual top 4 in state guys we get every year. To act like GA did anything for this program is laughably bad.

We get you hate Chryst. He's sucked this year. He's been a good coach for UW.

I noted a stat. There's nothing untrue about those numbers. 

We get it, you won't blame Chryst for ****.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I noted a stat. There's nothing untrue about those numbers. 

We get it, you won't blame Chryst for ****.

Yeah, the records are correct, saying a 13-1 season which our offense was driven by Horni, Taylor, Davis, AJ Taylor and Fum was driven by "GA guys" is laughable. There were some defensive guys that year that were his, but you or I could've been HC and gotten Watt, Obisah, James, etc....

There needs to be a massive influx of analytics and new pro style measures in the offense. I hope how bad they've been this year drives those changes in the off-season. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah, the records are correct, saying a 13-1 season which our offense was driven by Horni, Taylor, Davis, AJ Taylor and Fum was driven by "GA guys" is laughable. There were some defensive guys that year that were his, but you or I could've been HC and gotten Watt, Obisah, James, etc....

There needs to be a massive influx of analytics and new pro style measures in the offense. I hope how bad they've been this year drives those changes in the off-season. 

I never specified the 13-1 season.

And we had the same issues in 2018 and they didn't adopt anything new. If you truly believe they'll adopt anything after this year, then lol.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

2018 we had no QB. We have one now.

I have my doubts with the staff. They seem set in their ways. We'll see. They didn't even attempt to try anything out of their comfort zones when they had nothing to lose. It doesn't exactly spark much trust going forward. The "coach not to lose" **** is old. LIS, I've seen more innovative playcalling at the high school level than I have from Joe Rudolph this year.

16 hours ago, BigD88 said:

As someone who hasn’t been able to watch any Wisky games aside from week 1, what have the issues been lately for the team? And are you all expected to have a lot of turnover in the starting lineup after the year?

Our best skill position players have been hurt. The gameplans have been "safe" and the talent has been lacking on the offensive side. 

Not really sure about the turnover. Depends on what these guys do with the free year. Davis and Pryor aren't NFL WRs but they probably move on.

• Like 1