Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Back to Badgers. Is Coan capable of throwing the ball more than 5 yards? 

I've seen him do it in the past but he was not very good against Iowa.  His passes were either too high or too low.  If it wasn't for J. Taylor Bucky would have lost 3 in row.

13 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So, there's an uncomfortable conversation that is going to have to take place if Minnesota is undefeated coming into the game against us. Because I would take far more pleasure from Alabama getting bounced from the playoffs than a 2 win season.

Sure, you can be our cuck. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

So we're looking at Rose Bowl or bust as the best case scenario right

Yes. I think if we win out we are more than likely going to get that Rose Bowl bid. I see OSU running the table, 13-0 heading into CFP. Assuming we also win out (obviously if we drop even 1 more, Rose Bowl is out of question). This means:

Penn St is 10-2 at best, Michigan is 9-3 at best, and then we have either an 11-2 Minny and 10-2 Wisconsin, or 10-3 Wisconsin and 10-2 Minny. I think Wisconsin is getting the nod over Minnesota in both of those instances, as they would have the very recent H2H and be the hotter team. If Minny drops 1 before our matchup and we end up winning the west, and then get smacked in the CC, well then I could see 10-2 Penn St get it over us, especially if they put up a fight against OSU.