beekay414

Wisconsin Badgers Thread (8-5) | Mertz, Me Gusta

On 2/9/2019 at 1:19 AM, beekay414 said:

What are the odds Logan Brown comes in and starts day 1?

I'd say quite low. Brown is going to be a stud but it's just really tough to see a FR OT taking over in year one. I hope it happens (unless it's via injury) because that means he's going to be an absolute monster, but I fully expect CVL at LT and Bruss at RT with Brown taking over at LT in 2020.

44 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

I'd say quite low. Brown is going to be a stud but it's just really tough to see a FR OT taking over in year one. I hope it happens (unless it's via injury) because that means he's going to be an absolute monster, but I fully expect CVL at LT and Bruss at RT with Brown taking over at LT in 2020.

CVL was amazing last year. I'll say 0%. They may use him as a 6th OL from time to time, but that's the only way he sees the field barring injury.

Also the Cephus trial starts today.

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

CVL was amazing last year. I'll say 0%. They may use him as a 6th OL from time to time, but that's the only way he sees the field barring injury.

Also the Cephus trial starts today.

Plot twist, it didn't.

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Trial-of-Badgers-football-player-delayed--505668701.html?fbclid=IwAR3g6FF0eYyepy2Fz6OoSux0TfjfZDPIyGXm5aejGmeFIreIrWBWAYt8Sh0