Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Dike starts in the slot unless we start running 4 WR sets. Williams and Green are definitely the perimeter guys. 

Markus Allen's going to dip out by the 18th, one would think.

I hope Skylar Bell starts, he's going to be legit. Williams and Green need to earn it.

13 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:
15 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

👀

Think many Wisconsin fans felt that same sentiment. Maybe not quite as negative but man things looked bleak. I still have not wrapped my head around what an amazing hire this has been (so far, of course).

I'm especially happy for @beekay414.

Most of us accepted at some level or another that we were always going to be the program that could have been a major part of CFB, but that it was never a priority for the school. He didn't, and was consistently, actually mad at the lack of effort.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm especially happy for @beekay414.

Most of us accepted at some level or another that we were always going to be the program that could have been a major part of CFB, but that it was never a priority for the school. He didn't, and was consistently, actually mad at the lack of effort.

Never settle!