Week 7 GDT: Giants vs. Cardinals @ 1:05pm EST

Giants4eva

18 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Shurmur had 10 days to gameplan against a bad defense and that is what he came up with. His in game decisions were also garbage. Challenge usage, timeout usage were garbage. He's not a head coach. 

Im sick to my stomach over this game. I cant believe for the life of me, 10 days to prep, 10 days to get healthy, a home game and we got buried. The defense came out looking flat and lost. The offense was just atrocius. Between Shurmur's awful gameplanning and play calling and Bettcher's defence making Chase Edmunds look like Bo Jackson... this season is shot. This was a game we had to win to keep this season from derailing and now i feel like weve lost it. Shurmurs on the heat seat if he doesnt know it yet. After the game's over Shurmur's words "we didnt execute well".. Nice. Pin it on the players. No accountablity for the s--t play calling and horrible game management. 3rd and 20 and a draw play???? 4th and 15 on ur own 35 and u go for it. This fools gonna get this rookie QB killed.

Edited by Giants4eva
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Watching the highlights of the game, Jones showed his lack experience in the mental aspect and with ball protection. 

Defense did enough for us to win the game tbh.

Also shut Saquon down, don’t play him till he’s 100%. 

Perhaps going by thr highlights it looks like the defense did enough to win game. From the game I watched and how pathetic they were putting us in a 0-14 hole right away they did not do enough for us to win the game.

I agree with your other points, 

52 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

We need a new head coach. Lets get a total dirtbag in there. Like honestly lets become the new misfits of the NFL. A total attitude change. Go with Jeff Fisher as head coach and Rex Ryan as our d-coordinator

When is the last time we came out as fired up as the Cowboys did last night? I know we aren't going to build up talent like this that soon, but I want the attitude of the 2007 Giants defense back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

When is the last time we came out as fired up as the Cowboys did last night? I know we aren't going to build up talent like this that soon, but I want the attitude of the 2007 Giants defense back. 

Exactly. Get fired up, angry, intense. Thats what i wanna see as well

3 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Perhaps going by thr highlights it looks like the defense did enough to win game. From the game I watched and how pathetic they were putting us in a 0-14 hole right away they did not do enough for us to win the game.

I agree with your other points, 

They did put us in a hole but we got it to 17-14 At halftime. And gave up only 10 in second half. My point is that our offense screwed up a lot of opportunities for us take over after half time. 

• Like 1

I understand it's a young team and they're in the middle of a rebuild, but man, at some point Pat Shurmur needs to win some damn football games. His record as a head coach is getting worse every week.  

What's really irritating is Dallas and Philly both have some warts and I still don't feel like the Giants will contend at all. 

• Like 1