Week 7 - Rams @ Falcons

RamRod

I thought the defense with Ramsey looks totally different. I said that this game scares me out of the next 5 games because the Falcons can light it up with all their weapons and Ryan has been playing outstanding. What the Rams are doing to that offense is amazing and again I think its the Ramsey effect. Wade knows he can put Rams on the opposing teams best option and play 10 on 10 because Ramsey is going to lockdown that offensive player. Today its Julio. 

On offense, its only a matter of time that Goff starts to hit his down the field targets. He is too good of a deep ball thrower not to start hitting them. Its the equivalent of Steph Curry going 0/14 from the 3. Its not panic because its only a matter of time that he starts to hit them because he will. I think Goff will start to hit those deep balls and when he does thats going to break this offense open. I still like the fact the Rams are moving the football up and down the field. I expect as usual (besides last week) the Rams will make adjustments and come out and put more points on the board to really put pressure on the Falcons. If the Rams can take this win home, Im extremely confident against the Bengals and then a Rudolph/Hodges led Steelers team even though Im not taking the Steelers lightly because its in Pittsburgh and their defense is playing well since they acquired Fitzpatrick. But as I said, after the Steelers game if the Rams are sitting at (6-3) they will be in great shape and nobody will even remember the (3-3) record other than how the Rams were able to turn things around and get rolling again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dtwizzy2k8 said:

He's the best RB on our team this season IMO. It's a crime he has gotten so little playing time, and that it took Malcolm Brown being out today for him to get a decent amount of work. 

He is impressing today and I expect him to be more involved as the season goes on. 

49 minutes ago, dtwizzy2k8 said:

This is ridiculous. Both Gurley and Goff crossed the goal line SMH. Doesn't matter in reality now but I have Gurley in both my fantasy leagues...

Yeah I shake my head how both times the Rams didnt get credit for the td yet last week Jimmy G got credit for a td and his was more questionable than Gurley and Goff today. Like these refs are just so bad. 

• Like 1

Great win for the Rams. I was nervous about going on the road and having a shootout with the Falcons offense. It just goes to show you how great Ramsey can be because he literally got to the team like 5 days ago. He comes in and makes an immediate impact by holding Julio to like 74yds receiving and most of that came on one play. He also forced a fumble which the Rams shouldve recovered. The defense played lights out. The offense played well. Im not going to say great just because Goff still missed some wide open throws and the Rams couldnt consistently run the ball. I was impressed with Henderson on offense because again the Rams dont need great blocking for him because he can make people miss and still get chunk yards. Gurley can just be sprinkled in on important situations. So again great win by the Rams. They got back on track today. Now lets get on a roll.