Week 7 - Rams @ Falcons

RamRod

10 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah I shake my head how both times the Rams didnt get credit for the td yet last week Jimmy G got credit for a td and his was more questionable than Gurley and Goff today. Like these refs are just so bad. 

it was pretty clear that brown was down short of the goal line last week. His helmet didnt even break the plane. Garoppolos was impossible to determine where the ball was, ill give you that. 

Cant speak for this weeks calls

rams -3 was my biggest bet of the day. knew y'all would smoke them. ATL is horrible and has given up on their coaches. I laughed so hard when you guys did that fake punt. how does that catch people off guard you run a fake like 6+ times a season? just poorly coached. Ramsey gave you guys a spark for sure. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, N4L said:

it was pretty clear that brown was down short of the goal line last week. His helmet didnt even break the plane. Garoppolos was impossible to determine where the ball was, ill give you that. 

Cant speak for this weeks calls

rams -3 was my biggest bet of the day. knew y'all would smoke them. ATL is horrible and has given up on their coaches. I laughed so hard when you guys did that fake punt. how does that catch people off guard you run a fake like 6+ times a season? just poorly coached. Ramsey gave you guys a spark for sure. 

I take no issue with the call that Brown didn’t get in because I figured he didn’t get in. But you are right that it wasn’t clear about Jimmy G. It was clearer that Gurley and Goff was in today and the refs didn’t call it. 

Yeah I called the fake punt too when they trotted out lol. The Falcons in general are poorly coached. Ramsey not only gave the Rams a spark but Wade can now fully do what he wants to do on defense without any changes to help someone like Peters who struggles at times in coverage and doesn’t look like he really want to rally around the football and tackle too. Ramsey is a flat out stud. 

• Like 1

Troy Reeder I think played his best game yesterday, but I'd still love to see upgrade at that position. He just doesn't come off as a starting ILB in the NFL. I've seen him out of position and whif on tackles in prior games. Why is Hager a healthy scratch? I wasn't a huge fan of Hager either, but he proved me wrong early on. Zach Brown....come on down. 

2 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Troy Reeder I think played his best game yesterday, but I'd still love to see upgrade at that position. He just doesn't come off as a starting ILB in the NFL. I've seen him out of position and whif on tackles in prior games. Why is Hager a healthy scratch? I wasn't a huge fan of Hager either, but he proved me wrong early on. Zach Brown....come on down. 

Hager is a mystery to me...but I think we will get use to Reeder. With our cap situation coming up, there is a lot of merit to giving young guys a chance versus bringing in an aging vet so we can have them on cheap deals for the next few years.

• Like 1