Week 7 - Rams @ Falcons

RamRod

Boy did Ramsey make a difference. Thought Troy Hill shockingly had a great game too. Obo to me has earned snaps on rushing downs over Ebukam. When I focused on him I thought Edwards was really good in pass protection. 

Great opportunity next week to be 5-3 with a bye week ahead. 

7 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Boy did Ramsey make a difference. Thought Troy Hill shockingly had a great game too. Obo to me has earned snaps on rushing downs over Ebukam. When I focused on him I thought Edwards was really good in pass protection. 

Tory Hill has always graded as stud according to PFF.. But man has he gotten burned a ton every time I’ve seen him start lol. 

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Goff deep ball has been insanely bad this year. He’s always been money.. But my gosh did Jalen make a huge impact. 

He’ll get his timing down again. Not too worried. The o line looked a lot better today, gave Goff enough time.

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

I thought Patrick was #45. Obo looked like a stud in the small part of the game I saw (1st quarter).

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So I take it Jalen played well after reading the comments? 

Even though it’s one week. You have no idea. You basically don’t have to baby sit a NFL caliber player. It’s like playing COD or a any moba. And you have a guy always dying and feeding his brain out. You have to go godlike to carry your team, and you win the game. While the feeder whose 0-16 is spamming you’re welcome. 

This explain peters for us ram fans.

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So I take it Jalen played well after reading the comments? 

Had some very good plays and gave up some plays, though that'll happen when you're guarding Julio. The biggest thing is this looked like a Wade defense for the first time this year. We were able to apply pressure and had very few worries in the secondary even missing two starters to injury. 

• Like 1