Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

8 hours ago, Andrei01 said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MariMa01/splits/

Career stats

Huddle: 63.6% completion rate, 50 TDs to 23 INTs, 94.2 QB rating

No huddle: 62.7% completion rate, 1 TD to 5 INTs, 73.2 QB rating

His QB rating also looks much better from under center.

Maybe numbers aren't telling the full story, but it's a little weird that for a guy I've been reading in here for years would look much better running a certain type of offense, those numbers look much worse when running that type of offense people have been screaming for.

Those stats aren't complete... MM8 has over 1700 attempts and 76 TDs... The stats compiled there total under 1200 attempts and 51 TDs. 

11 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Those stats aren't complete... MM8 has over 1700 attempts and 76 TDs... The stats compiled there total under 1200 attempts and 51 TDs. 

Yeah, didn't actually check the math on that. It is a little bit weird. As far as I know, though, no other website provides huddle/no-huddle individual stats.

21 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I haven’t been less excited for a game since 2014

For me it has to do with the QB directly. It started during the Bills game for me. I lost all hype and excitement for the games. 

Have no faith in this offense. They have to work hard to earn my faith back. 

Tanny doesn't inspire hype mainly because there is no mystery with him. I spent all week watching his highlights and games on YouTube trying to get hype. And I am missing it. Lol 

Even if Marcus was playing I'd feel the same way because he wasn't getting it done either. 

And we are playing the Chargers and our only victory against them came on a prayer throw from Locker to Hunter. Lol 

They are another version of the Colts for us. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yep, gonna watch until we're down by more than one score then im out.

When that's proven to be an insurmountable lead for this offense I think that's the right call.

Then again, I'm interested to see if Vrabel panics and puts Marcus in. I don't think that would ever work, and I don't know if it happens, but man would it be hilarious.  Lol