Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

Just now, TitanSS said:

It was more a comment on the trolls who are so emotionally invested in Mariota that they make a comment about the decision to start Tannehill with every throw he makes that isn't converted for a first down.

The bar wasn't very high for him coming in. I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, but I'm also coming from the perspective of what we've seen outside of the Falcons game this year.

Has anyone even said anything egregious about him so far? Paranoid much? Lmao. 

Just now, TitanSS said:

It was more a comment on the trolls who are so emotionally invested in Mariota that they make a comment about the decision to start Tannehill with every throw he makes that isn't converted for a first down.

The bar wasn't very high for him coming in. I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, but I'm also coming from the perspective of what we've seen outside of the Falcons game this year.

Oh, I agree. I’ll find the overcritical stuff with RT just as annoying as I did with MM. if the QB change has us running an offense that has a chance to be watchable, you’ll hear no complaints from me.

• Like 1

Just now, TitanSS said:

You mean besides every throw on the first drive that he made?

Well outside of that probably not.

I mean, I’ve been in here posting. And he only has one incomplete pass so far. I haven’t seen anything that seemed crazy bad about him yet. 

Just now, titans0021 said:

I guess my biggest MM criticism is his refusal to give his receivers a chance to make a play, so I should be happy. Super dangerous throw though.

I would say the positive there is Tannehill standing under pressure and making a throw which Mariota was struggling with. Just didn't choose a very smart one lol