Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

Just now, TitanRedd said:

The only bitter sweet thing about Simmons is that it’s sweet he’s showing flashes sad that Cassey looks done therefore we still a 1 man interior defensive team 😔

But if Simmons can play every game the way he did today, things are going to get a lot easier for Casey.

This is as crazy as I've seen in a while. Had to leave the house with like 2 and something minutes left to help a friend retrieve his car. Was checking on phone the score, and as it turned 26-23 with :29 seconds left turned off the app in disgust. Rushed home to catch the final plays because my stream was running with a delay, and just in time to watch the overturned TD, and now this. Crazy, crazy ending. We deserve this, and hopefully it's something to build on to try to salvage the season. Tannehill looked much better than Marcus, and honestly better than I expected him to. Defense was legit until we tried to play prevent, but in the end they still came through, big time.

The stopping of the clock was the “right” thing to do as the football was being taken away unavailable to me reset.  That’s kinda. Clear of the D will constantly “accidental” kick the ball around to run out the clock

just so happy we win and kept the season alive 

BUT a little sour grapes here if Marcus was our QB I could almost guarantee SD would have scored the TD those three times it was “just” inches short.    And we would be talking about all the little things “Marcus” couldn’t do to win the game and how great the D played...

Frankly the D got lucky though I will give credit for who ever caused the fumble as that was the kinda of play we have been missing