Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm sorry but it still makes me think about it. 

Boss does that to the best of them. 

Kelly can hold it down on the right side majority of the time. If he can do what Conklin can do 85% of the time, do you really pay Conklin?

It's something to think about if I'm Robinson. 

Depends on what we're talking about when you say paying him. He's not one of the best OTs in the NFL, but he's a solid player. I wouldn't make him one of the highest paid at his position. Most RTs don't get huge contracts, but some do.

Kelly is a solid backup, but he really needs a lot of help on his side. If Conklin walks, I don't think going forward with Kelly as the starter should be the plan at all. We would need to draft or sign someone.

I also don't know what Conklin's injury is either, but if it's significant that could come into play.

Edited by TitanSS

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m not even referring to that play in particular. Ekeler easily could’ve scored before all the drama, Gordon could’ve scored on the first run, they had a false start when they were six inches from the end zone, Chargers don’t even try a sneak. 

Because they end in touchdowns for the defense..... :(

Excited to wake up to a win today. Boxscore scouting says Tanny looked decent today.

1 minute ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Because they end in touchdowns for the defense..... :(

Excited to wake up to a win today. Boxscore scouting says Tanny looked decent today.

Tannehill was terrific today, he was throwing darts today and getting everyone involved.

The INT wasn’t even his fault Jonnu Smith got beat and as Tannehill was throwing his arm got hit and the ball fluttered in the air and LAC picked it off  

i wish I was more excited about this W, especially as it happened

i just have no faith in this TEAM...it sucks!!! i want to be more pumped lol

was nice seeing RT getting the ball to our WRs, though. very nice. but my beef remains with this offensive staff and Vrabel. I know Art Smith didnt "suck" today, but that end around to AJ late in the game was AWFUL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

was nice seeing RT getting the ball to our WRs, though. very nice. but my beef remains with this offensive staff and Vrabel. I know Art Smith didnt "suck" today, but that end around to AJ late in the game was AWFUL

I remember them executing that late game a few weeks ago to thunderous applause. 

.... I think.

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

How can you not be excited beating the Chargers like that, after they have owned us for 20+ years? Maybe its because I live in SoCal, but I sent out a pretty nice snap as the ref was announcing the fumble recovery for us to about 10 Chargers fans I know.

• Like 1

Credit to Parkey for making his FG though. Without that it's a tied game. 

Then take that credit away for the missed XP. 

Tanny had some luck today too. Fumbled sack recovered by us. Missed throw to Jonnu that accidentally went to Firkser. 

Defense missed 2 INTs and a fumble recovery. 

Our spacing is still a concern. A couple passes it was multiple guys in the same area. 

We saw the benefits of Tanny willing to give guys a chance. A couple of bigger passes to our WRs he had guys open underneath.