Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Yeah, I don't get the criticism for Casey. He has been a one man line and has still played well. 

I think that it is  really looking at numbers to determine the effectiveness. Casey has been same Casey just don't have sacks 

He has been on playing well. That first play of the game I thought was Simmons but it was Casey who blew up the line. 

It's like anyone saying Landry has been invisible. They both have impacted each game. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I think that it is  really looking at numbers to determine the effectiveness. Casey has been same Casey just don't have sacks 

He has been on playing well. That first play of the game I thought was Simmons but it was Casey who blew up the line. 

It's like anyone saying Landry has been invisible. They both have impacted each game. 

Casey has been good no doubt I just want the sacks but he’s being double teamed still a lot but at the beginning he did look a step slow but I guess he was working back into shape 

That goal line stand was amazing but shouldn't even been to that point. But hey I'll take it cause we needed a W badly just to keep up in the AFC south. 

Still don't like that we benched Marcus. I didnt see the Denver game that got him benched. Saw the end when Ryan threw a pick in the redzone lol.  And Marcus hasn't played great this year at all but man neither did that oline. I did like how fast the ball was coming out of Ryans hands. Marcus to me has always tried to do to much. Anyways before I rant Im just going to say Im not sold on the move. Think we needed to give the oline a couple more weeks to mesh with Lewan coming in now Conk got hurt did he ever come back? But here we are Ryans the starter so Im rooting for him.

Now moving forward idc who is at QB. We have talent on this damn team if we can turn it around and start stringing some Ws together we are right back in it. Couple of NFC teams coming up and we do well vs the NFC for whatever reason then a big game with KC which sadly Patty messed his knee up and hopefully he will be okay and back for the game.Then AFC south rematchs. Jalen is gone and we should win that game and we had the colts the last time. 

So I don't think its out of the question to win 5 in a row with the Panthers game I see being a huge problem with us not being able to cover backs. But say we go 4-1 and we are sitting at 7-5 and have a ROUGH end @ Raiders Home vs Houston and the saints who we play well against oddly enough and then end it on the road vs Houston.

I just looked at the the rest of season for every team and honestly I can see it again coming down to week 17 and in a win and get in game and  a 10-6 tie a top the south with us winning the tie breaker.  Which I think we own Houston this year. Just a feeling. 

I know way ahead of myself but even after the bad play calls and stupid loses this team has talent and I havent lost faith yet. I think Marcus should start but Ryan can lead this team. This is probably the most talented group of playmakers hes ever had with Corey AJ Adam Sharpe smith Henry and if our Oline can mesh even tho Jack went down I like Kelly at RT better than LT so ALSO Henry is a late season back and I think its going to be just like last year. People are getting hurt its starting to get cold and no one wants to tackle this beast. And now we have our 1st round pick out there who is already making a impact which will make everyone better. And we already have a top 5 scoring defense. So I think we have a pretty crazy 2nd half of a season of football ahead of us

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

That goal line stand was amazing but shouldn't even been to that point. But hey I'll take it cause we needed a W badly just to keep up in the AFC south. 

Still don't like that we benched Marcus. I didnt see the Denver game that got him benched. Saw the end when Ryan threw a pick in the redzone lol.  And Marcus hasn't played great this year at all but man neither did that oline. I did like how fast the ball was coming out of Ryans hands. Marcus to me has always tried to do to much. Anyways before I rant Im just going to say Im not sold on the move. Think we needed to give the oline a couple more weeks to mesh with Lewan coming in now Conk got hurt did he ever come back? But here we are Ryans the starter so Im rooting for him.

Now moving forward idc who is at QB. We have talent on this damn team if we can turn it around and start stringing some Ws together we are right back in it. Couple of NFC teams coming up and we do well vs the NFC for whatever reason then a big game with KC which sadly Patty messed his knee up and hopefully he will be okay and back for the game.Then AFC south rematchs. Jalen is gone and we should win that game and we had the colts the last time. 

So I don't think its out of the question to win 5 in a row with the Panthers game I see being a huge problem with us not being able to cover backs. But say we go 4-1 and we are sitting at 7-5 and have a ROUGH end @ Raiders Home vs Houston and the saints who we play well against oddly enough and then end it on the road vs Houston.

I just looked at the the rest of season for every team and honestly I can see it again coming down to week 17 and in a win and get in game and  a 10-6 tie a top the south with us winning the tie breaker.  Which I think we own Houston this year. Just a feeling. 

I know way ahead of myself but even after the bad play calls and stupid loses this team has talent and I havent lost faith yet. I think Marcus should start but Ryan can lead this team. This is probably the most talented group of playmakers hes ever had with Corey AJ Adam Sharpe smith Henry and if our Oline can mesh even tho Jack went down I like Kelly at RT better than LT so ALSO Henry is a late season back and I think its going to be just like last year. People are getting hurt its starting to get cold and no one wants to tackle this beast. And now we have our 1st round pick out there who is already making a impact which will make everyone better. And we already have a top 5 scoring defense. So I think we have a pretty crazy 2nd half of a season of football ahead of us

I know you love Marcus, but there is no way in hell he should start over Tannehill based off what we saw on Sunday.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I know you love Marcus, but there is no way in hell he should start over Tannehill based off what we saw on Sunday.

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

Marcus sucks I’m sorry & so does Conklin he’s been getting his a$$ bull rushed & bullied all season, I will bring him back if it’s team friendly & he competes with Davis at Guard 

26 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Marcus sucks I’m sorry & so does Conklin he’s been getting his a$$ bull rushed & bullied all season, I will bring him back if it’s team friendly & he competes with Davis at Guard 

I don't think a player is going to sign to play a position he's never played in his life. He's coming back to play RT unless injuries are a big deal again, but if he didn't, he would walk.

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

It's the key to the entire play too because it lets Lewan and the TE(not sure which one that is there) get to the outside uncontested to block the only two that would have a realistic shot at tackling Henry.

You read the tweet and you just kind of assume it’s a chip or he just got in the way of Bosa, not that he actually holds a block for three seconds.

• Like 1