Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

Man... This team won in spite of the coaching. Vrabel continues with his questionable in game decisions... Smiths offense didn't change that much... Still seeing too many people end up in the same place (too often to think its a coincidence), and Pees going into that shell at the end of the game. I've said it before, but this defense has those kinda lapses. I think if the offense was scoring more, the D would be giving up more (as opposing teams needed to score more than they've needed). But how do you almost give up 2 TDs with under 5 to play...how do you leave Woodyard on an island with Eckeler...? We need to tighten up those loose ends to be an elite defense... Which we definitely can be, especially with his impressive Simmons looked in his first game. 

Tannehill did a great job this week. He showed zip and made reads decidedly quicker than Mariota. We don't win that game with MM starting... It's the truth.  He gave the WRs a chance to show their skill. The online looks better, but was noticeable (and understandably) worse once Douglas and Kelly went in. Can't understand why Pamphile is still inactive. But still aren't giving Henry much room on most runs... He's creating a lot of that in his own, after contact. 

We just gotta hope that Tannehill can stay healthy to make this playoff push. He should light up the Bucs and the stat sheet this week. I'm still looking for that 40berger from this offense. 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:29 AM, dtait93 said:

I know you love Marcus, but there is no way in hell he should start over Tannehill based off what we saw on Sunday.

Every QB has looked good vs LA.

But hey idc. He is the starter and hope he gets us rolling