Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

People are going to rip on Tannehill because they're emotionally connected to Mariota and actually want him to fail, but he already looks better than Mariota.

also it's one drive obviously so we've got a long way to go as far as actually passing judgment on this buuuuut it sure looked to me like we spread it out more than we usually did with marcus

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

People are going to rip on Tannehill because they're emotionally connected to Mariota and actually want him to fail, but he already looks better than Mariota.

I think you’re going the opposite way here. The throw to Jonnu was nice. He also fumbled a snap, had another play where the offense wasn’t set, threw it two yards out of a clean pocket on third and 10 and threw it to a blanketed receiver on third and medium.

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

I think you’re going the opposite way here. The throw to Jonnu was nice. He also fumbled a snap, had another play where the offense wasn’t set, threw it two yards out of a clean pocket on third and 10 and threw it to a blanketed receiver on third and medium.

Bbbbbut we need a spark and Tannehill is the hero we need

1 minute ago, Kookie23 said:

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

He did throw it though. Something we've been terrified to do outside of play-action all season.

I said he was better. Didn't say he was amazing.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

at this point actually throwing the goddamn ball is an improvement

• Like 1