Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ttitansfan4life

Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It’s mostly sarcasm. Read any of my posts. Both are the same QBs. So get that weak **** out of here and go cry some more over Mariota after bashing him for years.

You seem... saltier lately...

Can't we all just get along?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, titanrick said:

You seem... saltier lately...

Can't we all just get along?

No just fake people annoy me. I’m not salty at all. Mariota has finally been benched and we’ll be looking for a QB in the draft. I’m in the happiest of moods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, titanrick said:

Fake people?  Like, deep fakes and stuff? 

Crazy.  Can't trust anyone anymore.

Also I find it quite annoying with a lot of these Mariota homers. Care more about hurting his feelings over team success. Nobody specifically on here(mainly twitter). Care more about Mariota than the team. What a joke

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also I find it quite annoying with a lot of these Mariota homers. Care more about hurting his feelings over team success. Nobody specifically on here(mainly twitter). Care more about Mariota than the team. What a joke

Those are probably the loser *** Oregon fan boys who latched on to the fan base because of Mariot tbh. Glad they’re gone tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also I find it quite annoying with a lot of these Mariota homers. Care more about hurting his feelings over team success. Nobody specifically on here(mainly twitter). Care more about Mariota than the team. What a joke

Hail the Soviet Unio---i mean Titania.

Glory to the Motherland

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dtait93 said:

Those are probably the loser *** Oregon fan boys who latched on to the fan base because of Mariot tbh. Glad they’re gone tbh

I think it’s more than just Oregon fans. This fan base for some reason had an unhealthy obsession with Mariota for some reason. Not many had issues with moving on from Young or Locker. Mariota was better but still a bust in the grand scheme of things. Was it because of his personality and how good of a guy he was? I mean Locker was great guy too. Hell McNair was better than all of them and I felt fans treated him worse than all of them. Just confusing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also I find it quite annoying with a lot of these Mariota homers. Care more about hurting his feelings over team success. Nobody specifically on here(mainly twitter). Care more about Mariota than the team. What a joke

Maybe take a step away if you are that annoyed? Everyone here at least want the team to be successful. 

I mean people really liked the guy and hate that he didn't measure up. If they are sad about it, it's understandable. 

Not Everyone was a Titans fan by nature. Some because of Marcus. If they leave because of Marcus. Then let them go. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fearless Leader Adams can do no wrong, so fear not.

Our Communistic ideals will get us through these times.  Glory to the Adams.  Glory to Titania.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I think it’s more than just Oregon fans. This fan base for some reason had an unhealthy obsession with Mariota for some reason. Not many had issues with moving on from Young or Locker. Mariota was better but still a bust in the grand scheme of things. Was it because of his personality and how good of a guy he was? I mean Locker was great guy too. Hell McNair was better than all of them and I felt fans treated him worse than all of them. Just confusing

Because he had some memorable moments and is a great person that is easy to root for. 

Locker never had that level of success and Young was very easy to dislike because he didn't have the work ethic. 

Marcus did everything right but produce successfully. 

McNair is treated like royalty even though his play didn't match that level, if we are honest. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingTitan said:

Because he had some memorable moments and is a great person that is easy to root for. 

Locker never had that level of success and Young was very easy to dislike because he didn't have the work ethic. 

Marcus did everything right but produce successfully. 

McNair is treated like royalty even though his play didn't match that level, if we are honest. 

Wonder what people would say if McNair were cut 5 years in.  OH RIGHT HE WAS CUT SHORTLY AFTER AN MVP SEASON BY THIS TEAM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...