Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

16 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

As divided as we might feel, at least we aren't the titans subreddit. 

That place is .... bad right now.

There are extremes. People who just root for players and care nothing about the team and those that root for team. 

I know a dude that has argued for the Heat, Cavs and Lakers. He would argue and defend them like we do for the Titans. 

But guess why? 

LeBron James. Lol whatever team he is on that is his team. 

20 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I still don’t get why the Titans never tried Kelly at Guard

Teams like the Pats move guys from Guard to Tackle and Tackle to Guard all the time 

Rodger Saffold was a failed OT if I'm not mistaken. 

Brandon Sheriff in Washington a failed RT turned good OG. 

Has any reporter ever asked why they don't try him at OG? I think he's like massively tall isn't he? Like 6'8? Maybe he's stood up too easily inside?

We've needed OGs for years now, you'd think one of the coaching staffs (staves?) would have tried it.

8 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Has any reporter ever asked why they don't try him at OG? I think he's like massively tall isn't he? Like 6'8? Maybe he's stood up too easily inside?

We've needed OGs for years now, you'd think one of the coaching staffs (staves?) would have tried it.

latest?cb=20090905015550

I couldn't resist lol

• Like 1

This game is big for the rest of the season 

Maholmes is probably missing the game in a few weeks when they come to Nashville 

If Tannehill can help beat the Chargers and he plays good football and doesn’t turn the ball over a ton the next few weeks can’t you see the Titans ripping off 5 wins in a row?

Sounds crazy and laughable but our defense playing at a high level all we literally needed in any game we lost recently was 20 points from the offense to win games and Mariota couldn’t even do that

Simmons is coming back Sunday most likely and he could add some much need pressure up the middle 

Chargers

Bucs

Panthers

Maholmesless KC

Jags

4 of 5 at home 

It’s probably crazy to think we win all of them but if the Titans want to go on a run these 5 games need to be it 

All if this is 100% speculation because we could look exactly the same this week as we did previously, but if we come out in this game with more 11 personnel, throwing more on first down, and just looking different offensively, are people going to:

A.) Blame the coaching staff and say "Why didn't we do this with Mariota to give him a chance to succeed?"

B.) Blame Mariota as the reason for some of the play-calling and come to the conclusion that we avoided that type of offense to protect him.

C.) Other. Explain.

Edited by TitanSS