Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

Just now, titans0021 said:

Line was fine today, granted they were also facing a team with only one viable pass rusher that was missing three defensive linemen.

Tannehill was good. It wasn’t some incredible performance, but he gave our top two receivers chances to make plays, and that’s a huge part of the battle.

I still hate Arthur Smith and am turning on Vrabel.

Defense can’t collapse like that. Came up with that last play, but there was a huge amount of luck involved with that.

basically sums up my thoughts

I expected us to win today, I expected us to look good and "prepared" against a mediocre defense. All this good stuff gets thrown out the window, though, against a decent secondary...so want to see us keep this rolling and attacking against good defenses

Vrabel...yikes.

Playcalling was a lot better today besides the usual wasted Lewis snaps.

Conspiracy theory: they told Art Smith to make terrible play calls and game plans to make Mariota look bad so they can pull him and draft the QB they want. They had to sprinkle in a couple of good games so it wasn’t obvious 😂😂😂.. I Couldn’t resist

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Line was fine today, granted they were also facing a team with only one viable pass rusher that was missing three defensive linemen.

Tannehill was good. It wasn’t some incredible performance, but he gave our top two receivers chances to make plays, and that’s a huge part of the battle.

I still hate Arthur Smith and am turning on Vrabel.

Defense can’t collapse like that. Came up with that last play, but there was a huge amount of luck involved with that.

Nothing about that final play was luck. That was Simmons and Casey dominating their matchups. That's the exact opposite of luck, that's skill.

• Like 1

I was yelling at my TV when Vrabel called that timeout...hes a moron this season. It feels like hes making decisions out of pure panic mode. Theres no edge to his decisions sometimes...whats that timeout say to your defense...let them score.

I've just resigned myself to the fact that our offensive line is going to be a revolving door to the quarterback. Regardless who starts for us they are going to get lit up. I am hoping the more they gel together it will be much improved later on in the season.

• Like 1

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Nothing about that final play was luck. That was Simmons and Casey dominating their matchups. That's the exact opposite of luck, that's skill.

I’m not even referring to that play in particular. Ekeler easily could’ve scored before all the drama, Gordon could’ve scored on the first run, they had a false start when they were six inches from the end zone, Chargers don’t even try a sneak. 

Just now, TitanSS said:

Today should put a stop to the idea that Kelly is as good as Conklin. It should have never existed to begin with, but you finally see Kelly without a week of gameplanning help to his side.

I'm sorry but it still makes me think about it. 

Boss does that to the best of them. 

Kelly can hold it down on the right side majority of the time. If he can do what Conklin can do 85% of the time, do you really pay Conklin?

It's something to think about if I'm Robinson. 

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

All this team has to do is score at least 22 points and it's a W. Simple as that.

Crazy that we're still right in the thick of things even with the way this season has played out.

Yeah. I need the defense to tighten the pass coverage but we don't play Phillip Rivers every week. 

We could have had like 4 sacks against a normal QB.