I hate the Pats; which is you personal hated rival?

EaglesForever

Um, easy, the Cowboys.
Not only are they somehow in the NFC East, but they beat the hell out of us from my birth until 1978 and then again from 1992 to 1996.
All the while they claimed to be "America's Team" and amassed a following of uneducated, mouthy pseudo-fans across the country (and the globe) who knew nothing of football except the star.
Their fandom is a mile wide and an inch deep.

Eagle fans bleed green.
Cowboy fans don't bleed because they are sub-human and don't care when the Cowboys are bad.
They also take every opportunity to tell you about their greatness, referring to things that happened before they were even born.
They are the quintessential front-runners when they win.
They are invisible when they lose.
Cowboy blood is clear, like water.

Now don't get me wrong.  I know there are actual people in and around Dallas and they root for the Cowboys under any circumstance.
But, they never disavow the weak-*** fans who support them in NY, NJ, DC, FL and all other locations who favor them on specious grounds.
It is like when a political party turns a blind eye to the racists and miscreants who support a candidate on such dubious means, just to win an election.
As a whole the Cowboy mentality lacks a certain moral character.
Bad for football.  Bad for America.

The Patriots cheated. 
The Saints beat the Eagles, fair and square.
But, the Cowboys cut a deal with the ignorant.

This is why I hate the Cowboys most.
Praise be to football.
Amen.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammertime52 said:

I love the Pats, theyre everything I want the Birdz to be. Perennial contenders and a win or die mentality. That being said I despise the Cowboys, hate the Giants, and medium hate the Skins. As far as AFC goes who honestly cares 🤷‍♂️ 

Cheaters that play in the easiest division in football!? Fack outta here with that nonsense.

• Like 1