Dolphins go back to Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB week after declaring Rosen would start rest of the season

TheKillerNacho

Why did they trade a 2nd round pick for Rosen when they planned on tanking for a QB anyway? 

Gave him zero support and now are pulling him for the purpose of what exactly?

I feel for Rosen. He can play. He's been dealt two absolutely terrible hands to start his career. Hope he rebounds with a quality organization eventually. 

• Like 4

Just now, big_palooka said:

Why did they trade a 2nd round pick for Rosen when they planned on tanking for a QB anyway? 

I feel for Rosen. He can play. He's been dealt two absolutely terrible hands to start his career. Hope he rebounds with a quality organization eventually. 

Rosen is probably the dumbest QB I’ve ever seen in my life. Do you see how long he mentally takes to process information? He would need the best pass protection in NFL History. 

He was even overrated at UCLA smh. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Rosen is absolutely terrible, dude. They aren't benching him to be mean; he's truly terrible.

Tried telling everyone that Rosen sucks, but nope, we had to see if he had "potential".

Edited by Elky
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I really don't want to be the team that falls victim to the Fitzmagic.  It's only a matter of time before he has one of those games.

Probably this week with all the hype Buffalo's defense has. It'll either be the return of Fitzmagic or a repeat of week 17 in 2015 minus the touchdowns.

After thinking this over, I believe the Miami coach likes Rosen so much he wants FitzMagic to take the brutal pounding the sturdy Bills' defense is going to deliver. 

When the score is 30-0 and FitzMagic is bleeding from various spots on his body,  the defense will dial it back. Then Miami will put Rosen in to get more snaps in this offense he hasn't yet mastered. 

Dolphins are not actually playing games this season, they are participating in 16 joint-practice sessions. 

34 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I really don't want to be the team that falls victim to the Fitzmagic.  It's only a matter of time before he has one of those games.

Unfortunately for you, the Jets are totally the type of team that has enough memeability to be vulnerable to FitzMagic , and he may have two shots at it. 

But nah. Not even memes can save this dolphins squad from 0-16