Dolphins go back to Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB week after declaring Rosen would start rest of the season

TheKillerNacho

Dude is going to get destroyed by the Bills Sunday.

btw Fitzy one of my all time favorite characters in the NFL. Like was stated earlier in the thread this dude just finds ways to play. If he is brought onto your team your starting QB will get hurt, Fitzy will step in and ball out, thus stealing the job, then **** the bed in an epic way and then your original QB will come back, probably suck or get hurt again and Fitzy will be back. No other QB is safe when Ryan Fitzpatrick is on the roster.

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Why did they trade a 2nd round pick for Rosen when they planned on tanking for a QB anyway? 

Gave him zero support and now are pulling him for the purpose of what exactly?

I feel for Rosen. He can play. He's been dealt two absolutely terrible hands to start his career. Hope he rebounds with a quality organization eventually. 

So, he's the poor victim again?

IDK, I think this is about more than on-field play. I don't think you can go from saying this young prospect is the starter the rest of the year to being benched in one week if the young prospect handles everything perfect off the field. There's just too much smoke for there not to be something off. I don't know what that is, whether they don't like his attitude, approach, leadership ability, or work ethic or something else, bu I fell like there's something.

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

IDK, I think this is about more than on-field play. I don't think you can go from saying this young prospect is the starter the rest of the year to being benched in one week if the young prospect handles everything perfect off the field. There's just too much smoke for there not to be something off. I don't know what that is, whether they don't like his attitude, approach, leadership ability, or work ethic or something else, bu I fell like there's something.

While all that could very well be true it's also possible Brian Flores has no clue what he's doing and is in way over his head.

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

His attitude reminds me of an introvert Baker Mayfield. 

14 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Probably this week with all the hype Buffalo's defense has. It'll either be the return of Fitzmagic or a repeat of week 17 in 2015 minus the touchdowns.

I really hope so.  Not just for the Bengals draft pick, but mainly because of the Eliminator Pool.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I got eliminated in week 2 so I haven't checked that thread in a while. Holy crap a lot of people are going down if the Bills lose lol.

It's like 60% Bills, 37% SF, and 3% me picking the Jags lol.