QB Brock Osweiler retires

RaidersAreOne

26 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I know @ET80 is broken up about this.

...that jamoke cost us Nick Chubb. The pick that the Texans had to staple to his forehead to get rid of him turned into Nick friggin Chubb.

That jamoke. That Sherriff Woody looking jamoke...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

Doesn’t compete with Chase Daniel.

35 mil career earnings. 200 pass attempts.

I always thought Whitehurst was the best. 25 million for 400 pass attempts. I was wrong. Still Charlie had the best hair. 

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

That jamoke. That Sherriff Woody looking jamoke

Wait, wait- which one is he? I always get those two guys mixed up!

Image result for brock osweilerImage result for Paxton Lynch

Also, isn't there a rule that says that NFL news is not the place for jamokes?

Edited by bzane

When you think about it, Broncos fans got every good part of Brock and avoided the bad part.  Brock was a solid backup and helped lead the team to favorable playoff seeding in the regular season for the Broncos Superbowl 50 run, then they avoided a huge mistake of a contract that the Texans ended up giving him (even though they did sincerely try), then they didn't lose any picks just to get rid of his contract.  So thank you Brock, for being awesome when we needed you and not locking us into a bust of a contract!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, French Fan said:

Osweiler finished up his degree in political science and sociology in the succeeding off-seasons, and his May 2014 graduation from ASU

Not too bad !!

Oh wow, a degree in political science and sociology.  That definitely sheds the narrative that this dude isn’t an intelligent human being. It might as well be in liberal arts or communications or archeology at this point because all of those degrees are total jokes.  Literally just show up to easy filler classes and get your A

Edited by footbull3196
  • Like 1