QB Brock Osweiler retires

RaidersAreOne

No matter how much of a let down he was, there's no denying he got the Bronco's a ring by being just a bit less crappy than Peyton in 2015.

If not for his OT win over the Pats at Mile High then the 2015 AFC Championship Game is in NE, not Denver (and the Pats would have played in 5 SBs in a row:(). So in many ways, 31 teams owe him gratitude.

• Like 1

Someone getting rich for being tall is exactly why I dream one day is to make a digital league. Why should all of our money go to people just because they were born physically gifted? Start off something like simulation league that eventually develops to digital play, but obviously much more realistic than a video game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Someone getting rich for being tall is exactly why I dream one day is to make a digital league. Why should all of our money go to people just because they were born physically gifted? Start off something like simulation league that eventually develops to digital play, but obviously much more realistic than a video game. 

This is some lawnmower man typr ish lol.

14 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

It was a movie in the early 90s lol

Hmmm. 

Anyways, just saying, humans in sports will be a foregone conclusion in the future. I’d have to double check but scientists have concluded our brains are about 1.7 Million GB of Ram and 21 Perabyres of Hard Drive Space. This technology should definitely be possible within a 1,000 years. And consciousness is not a matter of how but when. They are starting to theorize consciousness has levels with humans being the most. If it can be measured it certainly can be replicated. We had no idea about DNA before the 50’s or so. 

So yeah. 300 years, sports will be more digital where anyone can play. Then in 1,000 years sports will be all A.I. Even mostly A.I. coaches but some human coaches still around. 

I even view all this as more probable than speculation. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So yeah. 300 years, sports will be more digital where anyone can play. Then in 1,000 years sports will be all A.I. Even mostly A.I. coaches but some human coaches still around. 

I even view all this as more probable than speculation

Yeah they're gonna have to get past the diseases that are produced by all of this new technology now. It's getting crazy.

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Yeah they're gonna have to get past the diseases that are produced by all of this new technology now. It's getting crazy.

The only two ways to defeat cancer is to see which DNA markers are at risk and modifying a child DNA during the embryo stage. They are already capable of this. 

The other is a mini camera in your body that’s hardly seeable with the eye. This will catch cancer in stage 1a every time. This will be the standard in 400 years imo. 

There will never be a “cure” though. 

As for HIV cure, Magic Johnson has that already.